Euro Food Tri-city and Pinocchio Art & Craft School are holding Children Art Contest. Artworks could be dropped at the locations of the store or at the Pinocchio Art & Craft School.
- All artworks must be submitted before June 8, 2013
- Only 2-D artworks will be accepted
- All 2-D media is welcome (including collage, artworks, paintings, drawings)
- All artworks must be dropped off at Euro Food Tri-City located at #1-555 North Road, Coquitlam, BC. and or Pinocchio Art & Craft School 4537 Hastings St. Burnaby (tel. 604-833 1583)at accompanied by the art drop off form (available at the store)
- Only 1 artwork per child can be submitted
- All artworks must be signed with child’s name
- Themes: “Russia and I”, “The Seasons”, “Russian Fairy-tales and fairy-tale’s heroes”, “My favorite animal”
- Winners in both age groups will be selected by Jury. The artworks will be judged by based on originality and craftsmanship on June 9th, 2013
- Winners will be announced on June 16, 2013 (Russian Day Celebration) at Creekside Community Recreation Centre (1 Athletes Way, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0B1). The best artwork pieces will be displayed there as well.
- Anatoly Badri (artist and designer),
- Nadia Privaloff (artist and founder Pinocchio Art & Craft School)
- Masha Tikhonova (artist and designer of GrafikaVision)
- Maria Smirnova (teacher of the Pushkin Russian school )
- Olga Zaharova (artist and founder of Palette Studio)
- One main prize will be awarded in each category:
- Children 9-13 years old – Android “Kurio 7 (from Euro Food Tri-City)
- Children 5-8 years old – Lego “Hobbit” (from Euro Food Tri-City)
- Prize for the most emotionally charged artwork from Vancouver and Us newspaper
- Prize “First Page of the newspaper” from Vancouver and Us newspaper
- Prize for the youngest contender from World Kids Books book store
- Special Prize from Alla’s Enterprises (www.vancouverafisha.com)
- Special People’s Award prize – in both age categories for the highest number of votes on our Facebook page .
- Incentive prizes for participation in the competition from Euro Food Tri-City