How to order
- Check whether your address fits in the delivery area. If not, then you can choose the contactless pick-up. For that please select products and finish your order. We will assemble your order and put it for pick-up on the street at the time of your arrival. When placing an order, select the “Contactless pick-up” button.
- Select the product you are interested in in the Catalog. Put the order in the ‘Basket’, indicating the desired quantity.
- Go to the ‘Cart’ and check the contents of the order. You can change the quantity of goods there. Check if you need to get more groceries to qualify for free delivery.
- Go to the ‘Checkout’ and fill the all required fields. Carefully re-check the delivery address and contact phone number.
- After you place an order, one of our employee will call you back and confirm receipt and as well discuss with you delivery time.
- If you have placed your order before 3 pm it will be delivered the same day. Orders placed after 3 pm will be delivered the next day.
Your contact phone number is very important. We will call you back to confirm receipt of the order, as well as to coordinate the payment. We assemble your order, choosing products from the same shelves as it’s done by our regular customers. Therefore sometimes a situation may arise that we run-out of the particular product you have chosen, but we can offer you a similar one. We try to choose the best available products on the trading floor.
How to pay for your order:
– By credit card (Visa, MasterCard) by phone
– Debit, credit (Visa, MasterCard) card or cash at the time of delivery
Minimum order amount $50.00
Free shipping on orders over $100.00
Delivery to retired customers is free.
Currently we deliver only to Coquitlam, Burnaby and New Westminster. Please check on the map below to find out if your home address is within the area of delivery. In future we will extend the zone of delivery.