As the coronavirus COVID-19 keeps affecting lives in our communities, Euro Food Tri-City will stay open as an essential business. Our hours of operations do not change.
We would like to thank our customers for your patience in moments when our shelfs are not fully stocked. It is busy and unpredictable time, but if you see an empty shelf, know that it will be full again shortly. We are receiving orders weekly.
We are doing everything possible to ensure we provide a safe work environment for our staff and a safe shopping environment for our customers. We have increased the frequency of cleanings, paying close attention to high touch areas such as restrooms, register area, grocery carts and hand baskets.
We are closely monitoring the situation and regularly providing our employees with the most up-to-date safety guidance, as recommended by health officials.
During the public health situation, we have taken the following precautionary measures:
- Suspending All Food Sampling In Store.
- Temporary Elimination of Self-Service for the Loose Products: This applies to loose products such as candies, dry fish etc.
- For everyone’s health and safety, we will not be accepting returns of products.
- We ask that you use our plastic bags. If you still prefer to use reusable bags, please pack your grocery yourself.
- Only Take-out at our Euro Cafe: You can only purchase take-out at our Euro Café. Please do not use tables and chairs inside the store.
There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. We will continue to provide information about what steps we are taking to address this rapidly evolving situation.
Please show kindness to all, we will all get through this if we all support each other.
Euro Food Tri-City